Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Posts

I was just reading some old stuff on this blog and was laughing my head off. I think we have some funny stuff on here! It made me think I need to be more consistent about this again. I will do my best. No promises. Once in a while, though, I still see some pretty funny stuff. I'll be sure to share it with you here.

One of the funniest parts of my day is my coworker, Linda. She is a funny, funny girl. But part of what makes her so dang funny are her facial expressions and her amazing body movements. I just have to figure out a way to get that properly put into words for you all to share!

So look forward to an active (and funny) blog again. :)

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

Yeah! I do think your stuff is funny. It helps to read when I'm in a grouchy mood. :)

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.