Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday

I work with some funny people. I share on office with one of them. Most people have their own office, and there's even a single office open. But we just like our fun little place so much, we're staying in our combined space. Well, that's why I'm staying. Maybe she is too nice to say she wants her own space ... Regardless, Lisa has a funny tendency. It's a similar tendency to Chel's. Simple words or phrases make them sing a song. Part of why this is fun for them is that it bugs me. In a fun kind of way.

One very funny song Lisa sings is "Holiday". It's the same one Madonna sang years ago, but it's the version from "The Wedding Singer" with Adam Sandler. What's funny about this is that there is a suburb nearby with the name that sounds just like Holiday. Whenever anyone at work mentions this suburb, someone calls from there, or we get a new case in Holiday, Lisa sings the "Wedding Singer" version of "Holiday".

One day she said she had a visit and I asked where it was. She asked, "Are you sure you want to know?" Forgetting her cute little habit, I said "Yes." This is what I got in reply.



Chelle

No comments:

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.