Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm getting there...

I swear I'm going to post something soon. I promise. In fact, right now I'm working on anther "My Dad Should Be Dead" story. And this one also includes me and 2 of my siblings. Should be good. But I don't have time to finish it right now, and tomorrow isn't looking good either...:) But I will get to it. I promise. You'll love it!

Right now I need to go take a shower and wash the smell of pizza and bleach off me. Such a lovely aroma. But tips were pretty good tonight, so it helps pay for the gas it takes to deliver all those pizzas. Such a contradiction. Deliver pizzas to help pay for a few extra things, including gas, and have to use MORE gas to do it.

Ok, I guess that's all for now. I just had to contribute to this blog of ours. Chelle was starting to think I had bailed on her.

-Chel

1 comment:

Mike said...

Post when you can or feel like. That's what I do now lol.

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.