Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home Alone Revisited

Remember that scene from the movie "Home Alone" where the kid plays movie scenes to scare the thieves away? I revisited that scene while working. The other day a coworker (Linda) and I went to visit a client in his home.

We arrived at the home and stood on the front porch. Through the window, we could hear that he was watching an old Western movie. I could hear the dramatic music, and while Linda was trying to get her file open to remember the client's name, we hear from the movie, "You after the money or me?"

Linda and I looked at each other and chuckled. I could see him looking through his blinds at me, so I said to Linda, still fiddling with the file, "He sees us, so I'm going to at least knock."

Right after I knocked, the movie said, "Looks like we've got company!"

At least we were both smiling when the client opened the door!

Chelle

No comments:

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.