Friday, January 26, 2007

Favorites

Today's list:
throwing a surprise party
crayon boxes with sharpeners (blog link)
bunny slippers
ornate calligraphy
going to the movies with friends


I'm not sure which to pick here. It's fun to throw a surprise party, but I'm not known for keeping fun secrets. When I was married, my husband got his birthday presents by December 1. I was too excited to wait. I don't like crayons - I prefer colored pencils. Bunny slippers are cute, but I don't own any. I have big fluffy purple ones. I don't do calligraphy, and couldn't even if my life depended on it.

So I'm choosing going to movies with friends. I love movies. I love friends. So that tops my list!

What's your favorite?

Chelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

movies as well, I don't get to go very often (expensive), so when I do go it's a real treat.

Barb said...

Going with the crayons! I would probably just sit there and smell them for at least an hour. One of my favorite smells :)

Unknown said...

Where do you get these lists from?
I go with the movies. Definitely my tops. Even though I rarely see a movie that is not rated G or PG.

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.