Friday, December 22, 2006

I Know a Secret

I know the name of Harry Potter book #7.

I found it on the official web site of J K Rowling. It's tricky .... so here are some choices.

1 - Go find it on J K Rowling's site.

2 - Follow my instructions on how to find it on J K Rowlings site, found below.

3 - Or spoil all the fun and scroll down to see it.




Option 1
Go here. Snoop around. Good luck.




Option 2
Hint: If you click on something and nothing happens, you didn't click it properly.
Go to the site.
Click on the eraser.
Check out the mirror, click on the furthest door knob.
Click on the center of the main door in front of you.
Click on the top of the mirror.
Click on the cobweb next to the door.
Click on the second chime to the right and hold it a few seconds.
Take the key and open the door.
Click on the package.
Click on the opened package.
Play Hangman.



Option 3
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Highlight the sentence below to see it.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

What the heck does that mean!?

I love Harry Potter!

Chelle

3 comments:

Mike said...

I cheated and looked at the cheater lol. I like Harry Potter too.

Unknown said...

I cheated, too, but then I went back and went through the website for fun anyway. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

I'm a HP nut, and I read the new title in a newspaper article -- AFTER they told us the title, they said you could go to JKRowling's site and try to figure it out! Grrr.

Belated congrats on Bestest Blog Of The Day!
mo

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.