Monday, November 13, 2006

Getting to Know the Real Me

Emily from The Righter's tagged me a while ago. I guess its about time I did something about it.

We did something similar to this not too many blogs ago. But lets see if we can come up with a few new things...


Six Things

Rules: Each player of the game starts with “6 weird things/habits about you”. You need to list six weird habits you have or things you do that seem weird to others. At the end you must list or “tag” six people who need to complete this. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own “6 weird things/habits” as well as state this rule clearly. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!!

1. My mind is, at it seems, hard-wired to link a song to almost anything. I generally have a song or tune of some sort floating around in my head that got there by a mere word spoken by someone else.

2. I cannot stand, in the least, clothes touching my skin after puttting lotion on. It has to fully absorb, and then some, before sleeves or pants of any kind or length can be put on.

3. I sneeze like my dog sometimes; high pitched and cut short.

4. I like to eat peanut butter and bananna sandwiches. I know for some people that's probably not too weird, but I know for Chelle it is.

5. Another food item: I did mention these before, but I guess it's odd to many; I can't stand pickles. Even if they are on a sandwich and I pick them off, or touching something on my plate, the flavor and juices contaminates anything it touched. And as for cherries, I guess unless its a fresh cherry right off the tree, it just tastes like medicine to me. I can't stand that. I do, howerver, love pickled beats.

6. I talk in baby talk way to often. Not just to babies, but to pets, my mom, others that I won't mention here.

- Chel

4 comments:

Barb said...

Holy cow.. an 8 letter verification!

I'm with you on the songs in my head.
I can come up with a song from just about anything. I used to wake up with a different song every day, then I'd try to make poor Mike guess it.

Mike said...

Other than the lotion thing, you don't sound all that wierd to me lol. I haven't tried peanut butter and banana sandwiches yet though.

Clickin Mama J said...

Thanks for answering all my silly questions! I've linked to your blog.

Unknown said...

I haven't met any Mexicans yet who like pickles. And I know my share of Mexicans.

Thanks for the bonus peek into your weirdness! I've never heard of the lotion thing before. :)

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.