Thursday, August 09, 2007

Good & Bad

The good news. I finally have my official degree. I graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Work and Gerontology. I'm happy about that. I also got my first two master's classes done and have grades for those - both are A. I feel pretty good about it.



The bad news. I have to have two root canals on Tuesday. You'd think after the one I had in January of 2006, I would not have put it off for so long. But I apparently learn my lessons quite slowly. And how to come up with the $800 to pay for my share is beyond me.



So we're just going camping. That will solve everything.



Chelle

5 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats on graduating!!! Sorry about the root canals, those stink :P

Jolynn said...

Camping does solve everything. Congrats on the degree and sorry to hear about the root canal. Believe me, I feel your pain.

Erika Jean said...

congrats!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Congratulations on the good news bit and commiseration on the root canals.

Roberta said...

Congratulations. Are you taking the grad classes at the same school? I'm hoping to start mine soon. Take care.

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.