Monday, February 19, 2007

Fence Update

I've had three fence companies come in and give me bids on replacing my back and side fence. Two of them wrote me up a bid right on the spot. The third had to take it back to his office and figure it out there. Then he'll mail it to me. Hum. I didn't think it was that complicated.

But so far, the two bids I have in hand are about $1000 different. Strange. One was line itemed out. The other wasn't. So it's hard to compare them. But it's no mystery which one the insurance company will go for. And that's fine, as long as it really will cover the entire cost of replacing that lovely, twisted thing in my back yard. Maybe they'll take an average. (right).

Anyway, that's about it. My dog still doesn't really like going out into the back yard, and once she's there, she doesn't stay long. Poor old thing.

-Chel

No comments:

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.