Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wow

Where has the day gone? I slept half the day because I work graves on Friday nights. Woke up to an interesting "crash test dummy" in the hallway, made out of balloons, masking taped together ...









Compliments of AJ, my very creative child. When he gets bored, something "interesting" gets created. He's even been known to put on a motorcycle helmet he found in the garage and duct tape himself into a large plastic container, and push himself down the stairs. Oh, funny boy.

Then we went grocery shopping, my two youngest coming along. They claim they just want to spend time with me, but I think they're hoping for the random fruit drink I buy them once in a while if they come with me. I, on the other hand, just love them being with me.

When AJ was little littler he could not say "Salt Lake City" very well and it always came out "Salk Lake City". We still say it that way sometimes, much to his embarassment. In the produce department, I found a bin full of produce that must have been packed by friends of his ...









I just love when life hands you little laughs like that.

I spent the rest of the day trying to catch up with life. Didn't get as far as I hoped ... didn't get to my "Favorites" post of the last few days. Didn't get to rent another blog from blog explosion. Didn't get to my 20 page paper due on Monday that I've barely started. I'll get to it ... eventually ... I hope.

So again, apologies for the silence. I hope our resident crash test dummy and produce from Salk Lake will make up for it. ;)

But I now have to get to bed before I fall over ... I needed Chel to come downstairs from her room and participate in family night time stuff, was too tired to go get her, and didn't want to wake the tenants downstairs by yelling to her ... so I just called her cell phone. That's when it's time to call it a day ...

Chelle

No comments:

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.