Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Goji Berries

I checked out Goji Berries on wikipedia. They really do seem to be full of great stuff, including amazing antioxidants. Who doesn't need those? The site has a graph comparing antioxidant levels of various things, and goji berries are way off the chart. Three times that of pomegranates. No wonder they say this is the most nutritious food source on the planet!

So when I saw this ad for goji berries, I had to take a look. It looks amazing. They have it in a few varieties: the berries themselves, juices, vitamins, even fertilizer! Hey, and they even have a blog! The web site has testimonials and package deals, which is a great bonus.

I thought the prices were quite high, but I wouldn't complain if I actually had the money. I'd likely be a consistent customer. I hear they taste similar to raisins, which are quite yummy. And with the incredible benefits from them, why not pay the price? Would be an amazing thing to have in backpacks or 72-hour survival kits!

I, for one, would love to try it out. They give some pretty great claims, saying people who eat them rarely suffer from heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, or many other diseases. Go check them out - tell me what you think.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments:

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.