Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Favorites

Today's list:
• working off a big meal
exploration
bebop tunes
• a light dusting of snow
• crêpes filled with wild mushrooms


What is it with the snow? Personally, I'm done with it. I am not a winter person. Brrr. I also don't like mushrooms at all. So I've easily eliminated 2 items. So I'm left with working off a big meal ... I don't even do that. I lounge off big meals. LOL Hmm... so exploration and bebop tunes. I wonder what bebop tunes really are.

I'm going with exploration. It's so fun to go to a new campground and look around for fun new stuff. Or go on hikes to check out the area. I love this one.

What's your favorite?

Chelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Without a doubt exploration. After all what is life for?

Chelle / Chel said...

Exactly, Sarala!

Chelle

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.