Sunday, December 31, 2006

Silly Sunday Stuff

Just some great quotes for the day today ... No offense intended, of course.

*Inside every older lady is a younger lady--wondering what happened--Cora Harvey Armstrong

*Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies--unknown

*The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy--Helen Hayes (at 73)

*I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows--Janette Barber

*Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse--Lily Tomlin

*A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car--Carrie Snow

*Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends--Laurie Kuslansky

*My second favorite household chore is ironing, my first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint--Erma Bombeck

*Old age ain't no place for sissies--Bette Davis

*A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't--Rhonda Hansome

*The phrase "working mother" is redundant--Jane Sellman

*Everytime I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows--Jennifer Unlimited

*Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult--Charlotte Whitton

*Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart--Caryn Leschen

*I try to take one day at a time--but sometimes several days attack me at once--Jennifer Unlimited

*If you can't be a good example--then you'll just have to be a horrible warning--Catherine

*When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow!--Kathy Buckley

*I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb and I'm also not blonde--Dolly Parton

*If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them--Sue Grafton

*I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on--Roseanne Barr

*When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country--Elayne Boosler

*Behind every successful man is a surprised woman--Maryon Pearson

*In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman--Margaret Thatcher

*I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career--Gloria Steinem

*I am a marvelous housekeeper. Everytime I leave a man, I keep his house--Zsa Zsa Gabor

*Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--Eleanor Roosevelt


2 comments:

Barb said...

I know alllll about those chin hairs! :)

Kara said...

Love it!

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.