Monday, November 27, 2006

Exercise

Exercise is really important to me. It makes me feel good, and if I'm lucky it makes me look good, which in turn makes me feel good. But it's been several months since I have done any kind of regular exercise routine. I just don't have the time anymore...

That's a funny thing to say actually. Because I seem to find plenty of time to take an hour nap before work. And I find time to watch 3 or 4 episodes of Alias in one sitting. Time to write this blog. Time to clean the same spot on my living room carpet 10 + times. Time to figure out what my phone number spells (not much actually. The only real word I get out of it is "gell" or even "hell", but that's about it.) So I guess what it really boils down to is the fact that I'm just too lazy. Or maybe I'm just too tired. Something that for me, exercise usually fixes. So we're back to lazy again.

Too bad. Because it really does help me feel better. And it keeps my brain healthy, too.

- Chel

3 comments:

Chelle / Chel said...

Speaking of ... I have put my tracker at the bottom of our blog. I'm off to release my 40 pounds. The pounds that no longer have a need to hang with me. :)

Chelle

Mike said...

I think we all could use some exercise really. But the fact is, is that after a day of work at the plant, I just am plain too tired to do it. Oh well.

Unknown said...

I just walk. And I only do it for Fetey for the most part. But I do feel better for it.

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.