Friday, October 27, 2006

Slacker Mom vs Zen Mom

I heard a rumor that Chel isn't going to be blogging today ... so I'll add a thought or two.

A few weeks ago, I took a quiz "Are You a Slacker Mom?" I was curious what kind of mom I am, and I wasn't about to ask my children - they are teenagers after all! It was a fun quiz. Here are my results:

Your quiz results make you a Zen Mom
How do you do it? Even when explosions are all around, you are able to take a deep cleansing breath and chant your mantra "this too shall pass." You are a calming influence on your kids in a hectic world.

Well, I was impressed! My ego was boosted! I'm a Zen Mom!! Then I saw the fine print:

Remember: Chatterbean quizzes are non-scientific, non-fat and pretty much just non-sense. They are meant solely for entertainment purposes and are not intended to provide an accurate evaluation of anything.

Oh.

Seriously, I must be doing okay. Sam, my son who is less than 2 months shy of 16-years old, still tells me I'm a great mom. Free of charge!

I don't know how much of that is me being a good mom, or me being blessed with amazing kids.

PS, Chel's faking. ;)

Chelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, that's one quiz I might have to skip lol. Let me live with the delusion that I was the best mom ever =)

Anonymous said...

I like taking some of those tests, but I will decline this one lol. Tell Chel to quit faking too lol.

Credits

This layout made by and copyright cmbs.